GARMIN FORERUNNER 235 GPS RUNNING WATCH + WRIST HRM
GARMIN® FORERUNNER® 235 GPS RUNNING WATCH + WRIST HRM :: You work hard and you deserve to see the results! You will when you get smarter about your workouts with the new Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch + Wrist HRM running sports watch, heart rate monitor and activity tracker. Garmin's first GPS to measure heart rate at the wrist, the Forerunner 235 features a customizable, colorful, graphic interface that allows you to check your zone and heart rate at a glance. Thanks to the built-in activity tracker, you'll also get all of your essential data including steps, distance, pace, and calories throughout the day. Plus, you'll love that the Forerunner 235 lets you automatically upload all of your data to Garmin Connect IQ™, where you can track your personal records over time, get free training plans and connect with friends for an extra boost of inspiration.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Wrist based Heart Rate Sensor that can track 24/7, as long as the watch is being worn
- Longer battery life for, up to 12 weeks in watch mode and 12 hours in training mode
- Larger screen, 44% larger than previous models without added bulk
- Able to receive audio prompts from your connected smartphone that includes laps and lap times
- See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and much more from your compatible smartphone
- Estimates VO2 max and predicts your race times for several distances when used with heart rate
- GPS and GLONASS capability
- Also doubles as a watch and activity tracker: Count steps, calories, and distance throughout the day
- Vibration alert motivates you to move when you have been sitting too long
- Easy to read color graph shows your heart rate zone at a quick glance
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from Garmin®'s Connect IQ™ store
- Water Rating: 5 ATM
- Display Size: 1.23"
- Unit Dimensions (WxHxD): 1.8" x 1.8" x 0.5"
- Unit weight: 1.5 ounces